- The party discovered the location of Cragmaw Castle
- After carefully scouting the castle, they made their way inside stealthily and started taking out goblin guards
- They disposed of the Cragmaw leaders, a bugbear named King Grol and a doppleganger posing as a dark elf
- Careful approach of the castle & planning: 450 xp
- Goblins: 7 * 50: 350 xp
- Avoided the entry hall trap: 100 xp
- Avoided unnecessary bloodshed: 450 xp
- Hobgoblins: 2 * 100: 200 xp
- Grick: 450 xp
- Owlbear: 700 xp
- King Grol (bugbear): 200 xp
- Doppleganger: 700 xp
Total: 3600 xp, divided over three characters: 1200 xp per character
This brings the total up to 2950 xp (1750 + 1200)
All characters reach Level 4!
- Scroll of Vivification (sold)
- Scroll of Silence (sold)
- Scroll of Hold Person
- Statue: Any non-evil creature grasping the statue can ask it a question and receive a telepathic response, as though it had cast augury. Once a creature in question has asked its question and received a response, it can never activate the statuette again.
- Gem pouch contained a ring of jumping (requires attunement). The pouch turns out to be a bag of holding.